Terms & Conditions
PRODUCTS AND PRICES: The company is continuously developing and upgrading its products and services. Any technical, non-technical specifications, including but not limited to web pages, figures, images, videos or audios of any products on the company’s website may be altered or completely changed in formats without a prior notification either online or offline. Prices listed on the company website or provided by any company representative are subject to change without prior notice. The company has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of products that appear on the company website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
ORDER FULFILLMENT/SHIPPING: The company only ships products in the United States.
- All prices on the company website include shipping.
- Our products are shipped from a facility in Berthoud, Colorado.
- Orders placed before 12:00 pm (MST) Monday-Friday will be shipped out that day.
- To be eligible for 1-3 day express shipping orders must be in before 9:00am (MST)
- If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment or incorrect address information, your order processing may be delayed an additional 3-5 business days. (Note: All shipping addresses are verified through the US Postal Service, if you are unsure of your shipping address, please refer to USPS.com, does not apply to international addresses). Note that FedEx Express shipping methods do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Shipping Rates:
All prices on the company website include shipping.
- The company SHALL NOT BE LIABLE for failure to fulfill its obligations for any accepted order or for delays in delivery due to causes beyond the company’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, natural or artificial disaster, riot, delay by carrier, acts or omissions of other parties, changes in law, material shortages, delays in transportation or inability to obtain labor, materials or products through its regular sources, which shall be considered an event of force majeure excusing the company from performance and barring remedies for non-performance. In the vent of a force majeure condition, the company’s time for performance shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost as a consequence of the force majeure condition without subjecting the company to liability or penalty. The company may, at its option, cancel the remaining performance, without any liability or penalty, giving notice of such cancellation to you.
PURCHASE AND RETURN POLICY.
Order Cancellation. We can cancel the order if you contact us in time after your purchase.
- If you contact us within 2 hours after your payment is finished, 10% of the order will be charged as a transaction fee.
- If you contact us after 2 hours, 20% of your order total will be charged as a transaction and handling fee.
- If your order has already shipped by the time you contact us, we will not be able to cancel it for you.
Products with an altered package or product, showing signs of wear, styling, exposure to styling products or damage, hair that has been removed from package backing or package, are not eligible for return. The following Products are eligible for return if the return is made within 10 days of the order delivery date:
*refunds will be processed 3 business days after receiving product return*
- Are in the original condition (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, containing no signs of wear, styling products or odor, or removed from package backing or package).
- Have all tags and are in their original packaging.
- Returns of eligible products must be made using the following procedure:
Must email email@example.com
Discuss the reason for return.
Products must be returned in original shipping box or similar shipping box that will not fold or damage product.
Returns must be sent to:HEVN
2253 county road 46
Berthoud, CO 80513
-include evidence of purchase.
-include original packaging
Additional Terms. You should ensure the accuracy and acceptability of your order prior to opening the package. By purchasing the product, you agree that any and all alteration, treatment, installation, coloring, trimming, and, or any other service to the product may change the quality and condition of the product, among other things, and the company shall not be responsible for such condition. You agree that you shall be fully responsible for providing notice to third- party clients and customers all of the company terms and conditions, including consequences of alteration to the product. You hereby agree you will release and indemnify the company from and against any and all liability, damage, obligation or other claim related to the Terms. You agree that you will only use the product in accordance with company guidelines as published from time to time.
PRODUCT PURCHASE RESTRICTION
- By purchasing hair extensions, you represent and warrant that you are a licensed beauty professional meeting the legal and educational requirements of your state of license and practice or a licensed salon.
- Hair Toppers may be purchased by members of the general public in addition to those meeting the requirements set forth above in #1.
LIMITED WARRANTY: The Company warrants to you that products purchased from the Company will conform to the applicable Company specifications for such product. Your sole remedy for a breach of this warranty is to exchange the product, subject to the guidelines set forth above under Return Policy. No Warranty will apply if the product has been used, handled, damaged, or modified in any way. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS (WHETHER STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) ARE EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN PARTICULAR4, THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY RESPECTING THE MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS OR THEIR SUITABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS AND WARRANTIES AGAINST LATENT DEFECTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the company’s website is done at each such user’s sole discretion and risk and each user is solely responsible for any damage to a computer system or loss of data that may result form the download of any such material. The company shall not be held liable for the content or your use of any technical assistance or advice given to you, nor shall statements made by any company representative in connection with the products or services constitute a representation or warranty, express or implied.
YOU SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO, AND THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, LOSS OF PROFIT OR REVENUE, PROMOTIONAL EXPENSES, OVERHEADS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION COST, LOSS OF DATA, INJURY TO REPUTATION OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF CONTRACTS OR ORDERS, OR ANY INDIRECT SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE. YOUR RECOVERY FROM THE COMPANY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE AFFECTED PRODUCTS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE. YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD THE COMPANY HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS BASED ON MODIFICATION OF ANY PRODUCTS BY ANYONE OTHER THAN THE COMPANY, THE BREACH OF ANY OF THE TERMS OR USE IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, the “look and feel” of the company’s website, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the content, including company software and all HTML and other code contained in the company site, shall remain at all times vested in the company or are the property of their respective owners. All such content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on the company website are protected by federal, state, and provincial laws and regulations and international treaty provisions. You are permitted to use the content only as expressly authorized by the company or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the company’s intellectual property, including copyrighted or trademarked material, is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
The laws of the State of Colorado shall govern any dispute between you and the Company, with jurisdiction being exclusive to the City and County of Longmont. The customer may not assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of the company. The agreement will be binding on your successors and permitted assigns. The prevailing party in any dispute related to the content hereof shall be entitled to receive from attorneys’ fees and costs related to such dispute from the non-prevailing party.
PRODUCT CARE/CLEANING & MAINTENANCE/BRUSHING & SLEEPING